the yearly event for everything procedural
Nodevember is all about creating and promoting procedural awesomeness!
Challenge yourself to improve and show off your procedural skills.
The focus is on procedural shading, but anything procedural is welcome. If you can call it nodes, you can call it Nodevember!
How to participate:
- Create awesome procedural stuff (inspired by the prompt for each day).
- Post your result, and a screenshot of your node tree on social media.
- Tag your post with #nodevember and #nodevember2019.
- Anything procedural goes.
- No sculpting or modeling, basic primitives only (plane, cube, sphere), and no image textures.
- You can participate every day, every other day, one day for each of the six categories or just do whatever you feel like.
- This is a challenge, and not a contest. Have fun!
- Use any procedural/node based software you want. This is also a great opportunity to challenge yourself to learn new software!